Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm evacuating an area with a group of Marine recruits & civilians. We run through a field, the soldiers leading us. I stop and notice lots of suction cup darts strewn in the grass. We stop near some suburban houses and I go check on the civilian group. I see a man huddled with a baby under his blanket and I go see which one he has. I ask, ""Where's my Sofia?" He digs under his blanket and hoists up another baby. Then he finds Sofia under the blanket.

One of the civilians ignites some colored smoke and we move under its cover. As we come to a new neighborhood, I scout ahead. Some firefighters are spraying the remains of a big house fire while more firefighters are inside a burned out fire station trying to salvage it. I call up a few Marines to assess the situation. One of them doesn't believe that firefighters would waste time trying to save their own station until I show him what's happening.

A few Marine officers and I lead the way to the house while the rest of the group follows a ways behind. One officer asks me how we should handle this and I tell him, "Peacefully." I instruct the scouting party to put away their guns (I have a piece under my clothes).

Inside the house, I see several firefighters and other inside a vault trying to release two people confined to deprivation tanks. I go into the vault and ask to speak to the persona in charge. Several of my civilians outside have pistols and I whisper to them, "No one fires unless I say so." I begin to suspect the two inside the tanks are super villains and I tell my people to guard them.

Now we're being attacked by martial artists and I send 4 of my women to take care of them inside a boxing ring. I also call for Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. They come running and I point Snake Eyes towards the ring. Another two enemies appear and I try to divert my women to the new enemies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home