Monday, December 25, 2006

I'm on a cruise ship in the dining room when a skinny guy attacks me with a knife. I dodge most of his blows and finally subdue him. I'm very irritated that everyone just stands by & watches. Some security people take him away and I go back to my business. In an elevator, some women are whispering about the incident. I lift up my sweater and show them the holes from where the guy tried to knife me. I go talk to some security people about some extra protection. They are vague & noncommital and I get annoyed. "What, I have to go around with a Global knife in my belt for protection?"

Later, I'm on a bus (it's on a track like a roller coaster) on a tropical island. A black kid in the seat in front of my falls asleep and slides onto the floor. People try to step around him and he wakes up and gets back into his seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home