Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm walking around a natural rock formation with some members of my extended family. There are strange bodies of water and abandoned buildings all around.

Later, I'm with a large number of people outside & we're starting a new society. We bow to our elders in the crowd & begin to celebrate with pot smoking & drinking. I explore the area, talking to one woman about how we will deal with food for everyone, "Pretty soon, the party's gonna end and we'll have to figure out how much land we need to plant crops, raise livestock, etc. You want to start the committee, well, let's not say committee, but you want to start planning it with me?" She doesn't say anything but begins measuring some plots of land with a string on a stick. Another woman & her dog runs by and her dog pounces on me, giving me several bites. Someone comes by to clean & treat my wounds and my mom comes over to see. I'm still more concerned about getting a committee started to think about food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home