Sunday, October 22, 2006

I go to the video store with Sofia and see my dad ringing people up at the counter. He's yelling for the other two employees to so something. I try to explain something to him and he yells at me. Angrily but calmly, I say, "You yell at me again and you can get out of MY store."

Later...

I'm in a bedroom checking my email with the teenage girl from 40-Year-Old Virgin sitting by me. She's a little sullen and impatient waiting for her mom to finish doing something in the house. I look over at her and notice she has her hand in my lap. I say, "You know you're in a room alone with a naked man, don't you?" She looks coy & fondles me. I close the door and start turning out the lights. We start kissing & making out but I'm paranoid about being discovered (there's a window in the door and I can see her mom rummaging nearby). There are still lights on in the room and I try to turn them off. One light stays on even after I've unplugged it. I tell the girl we're just not meant to do it tonight. We both get dressed & leave the room. The mother is carrying some things she got from the house (my mom's house) and is distractly talking about something. I suddenly remember that my mom called earlier to have me pick her up but I decided to make out the girl instead. The girl's mom walks out of the house to her car & we follow. She gets into a van and starts pulling out. My mom is kneeling in the driveway fiddling with my shoes and the van nearly misses her. Then the woman reverses and drives right over my mom. I run to check on her, screaming for the girl to get the police (though no sounds come out). The girl runs to two nearby cops who are towing another car. My mom looks uninjured but immobile. She says something about my luck. The cops finally come over & I yell to them about how she was run over (by the front left & back right wheels).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home