Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm in bed with a girl named Alicia and we're both fully dressed. I begin to reach under her clothes & fondle her but she tells me to "stop exploring." I get cranky with her and turn away.

Later, I'm at an aquarium or zoo watching some octopusses through a glass. Several small ones have slipped out of a large pool and are sliding around slowly on the ground. I alert a zookeeper and he comes out, not looking too worried about them. I joke that it's a shame to let perfectly good octopus tentacles go to waste. The zookeeper nods and begins to cut tentacles off and bag them up for me. He then decides that they're too old or not fit for eating. Meanwhile, he's flaying a medium sized fish in his hands. The flesh is a deep red & reminds me of tuna. I ask him if it's albacore tuna (since I know it's too small to be ahi tuna). He doesn't say but hands me a piece. It tastes salty, savory & delicious like smoked salmon or smoked tuna.

In the distance, I hear a woman yell my name. I run outside and meet her. She tells me we have to go and starts running into a building & up the stairs. She keeps heckling me to keep up and I catch up to her, nearly overtaking her. I start yelling for Doris (an older lady) and her daughter to keep up. As the woman (who reminds me of Arlene) continue up the stairs, she slows down near the top and can't seem to go on. I get up close to her and tell her that I want to get together with her later. She looks surprised and excited like a kid promised candy. I hold her close and tell her I want her, maybe after dinner in my room, no, her room. We're boarding a boat and I don't want me other companions (Greg & Wade included) to know about our affair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home