Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm in a penthouse apartment having sex with Susannah on the couch. I get the feeling I'm being watched and I stop. I find a photo album that someone had sent me and I flip through it. There are many pictures of me taken by someone else, many of them are of me having sex. There are several of me, Darth Vader & Bossk in a mirrored elevator. I realize most of the photos are taken through the window from the building across the street. I look towards the apartment building across the street and catch an Asian guy with a camera. I pound on the glass to get his attention and gesture that I want him to meet me in my building. He and his cohorts grab their gear and run out the door.

I run out of my room with a friend & we head to the elevator. I dial 911 while the friend calls someone who might be able to help us. I hear an answering machine message & I say, "It's Dan, I need your help. Call me back." I look on my phone & see I dialed 611 instead of 911.

We take the elevator to the ground level & run out into the street looking for a cab. I see my agent Ari GOld laughing in a cab with some other friends/clients. I consider whether or not to tell him about everything.

Later...

I'm in the video store with Sofia. It's larger than the actual store and there are 2 guys working, one I know and one I don't. I'm briefly annoyed and then remember that I let them do their own hiring. I go behind the counter to run a report but decide I don't really need to. I notice a shelf with country music DVDs for sale. I assume it's Nick's idea to put them there. The babies start to fuss (I have Sofia in her stroller and a boy toddler in one seat of a double stroller). Colin Farrell (an employee) pushes the boy out and push Sofia out. I'm now Ridley Scott and I ask Colin what projects he has lined up ( having worked with him before).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home