Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm driving susannah & a couple of friends around trying to look for a place to eat dinner. We go by a few places I had written down but they all seem to be closed or not there. I get a little frustrated & embarrassed. We stop at an intersection and see a crowd of people leaving work. Among them is Kell, Ashley, Joy & Tim. I want to avoid being seen by them for some reason.

Later, I'm working at some store when a high school student I know wants to buy something. He gives me a credit card & I look at the name. I think for a second that it says Shofner but it says A (for Aaron) Hubner. I know it's not his card so I ask him for his pin number. He looks flustered and insists on running the credit card himself. He ends up punching in the last 5 digits of the card. Frustrated, he walks off. I follow him to his house and confront his parents about the theft.

Later, I run into a couple of kids I'd seen earlier. I pin the older boy (about 9) to the dirt and threaten him, "I only deal with bad people (which I realized wasn't true since I'd been killing bystanders/hostages), so if I ever see you again, I will kill you & your little brother. I press my knife into his chest just above the right nipple just enough to make a small mark. He cries out and I leave.

Later...

I'm in a high tech bathroom stall trying to figure it out. I get up to wipe but use some regular paper I had on me instead of the toilet paper. I notice an inscription on the stall wall that says Bathroom Sex. I notice there are two doors on the stall and I try to lock them both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home