Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm with a few people including Paris Hilton. She's being her usual annoying self and I try to avoid her. I go into a dressing room/bathroom and she's there lounging with her shirt pulled up. I go up to her and suckle her tits briefly. I also let her suck me off briefly (she's not very good). For some reason, I think it's okay to do this since the one in the bathroom isn't the "real" Paris Hilton.

I also imagine that I might be able to live an alternate history of my life and sleep with other people. All the people I fantasize about in one reality would be the people I actually went out with or slept with in the other.

Later, I'm back in a house and I see Sofia walking around with a colorful diaper cover, headscarf and matching sling on her right arm. I ask someone about the sling and they tell me it's to cover up her little cast. I pick her up and go to look for come clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home