Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm standing by a Chinese food stall near an outdoor market. My mom is there hanging out as people come for their takeout. It's mostly porridge with eggs & bok choy. I ask my mom if this is San Francisco and she says it is but from a few years ago. I tell her I'm going to get lunch & she suggests I get it here.

I wander off to some other booths & see paintings & artwork featuring crabs. I'm tempted to get something for my kitchen but don't buy anything.

I'm now in a large grovery store. As I wander the aisles, I overhear two employees talking about something.

Later...

I'm talking with someone about an escape attempt. It involves handcuffs and some chains. I fiddle with it for a bit & then ask the guy for the cuffs. I cuff myself and then quickly free myself using a little metal rod. He is very surprised and dissappointed, "Well, there goes this money." he says, showing me a check for $1500 from someone. I tell him he has that money but just won't get the money for the guy not being able to escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home