Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm riding in a large van where we have to drive standing up. It's essentially a boxcar with a few controls. Ssannah's driving with a small wired device for steering and pedals in the floor. She's barely keeping us on the road and we don't know where we're going. I'm yelling at her to pay attention.

We end up in a hotel somewhere in British Columbia (or Washington DC) and can't figure out how to get home. I'm with a crew of people who helped me pull off a heist. Some of them are Africans and some are Japanese. I try to look at a pull-down map to figure out where we are. I suddenly realize we can put in the address of the hotel and Mapquest directions home. I look for something with the hotel logo on it and find something that says CCC-C.

I'm now scrambling to find a pen & paper to write down my dream. I find a notebook but the pages are already filled. I find something else and start scribbling notes.

Now we're in New York City trying to get home. All of our loot has spilled onto the street. I'm trying to get it all boxed up before the police show up. I'm trying to reassemble a large box but can't seem to do it. I end up just throwing everything back into the van. The loot is mostly Robeez shoes and some of my own stuff (some Legos, our stroller, an umbrella). We get back in the van just as some police cruisers arrive. We stage an accident and point the police towards the decoy as we make out getaway. We start driving but I'm confused about how to get back to Brooklyn from here. The passenger is Ving Rhames and he's discussing with me about where we're supposed to meet up and how we're going to divvy up the loot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home