Friday, April 28, 2006

I've just pulled off a heist the night before and I'm trying to figure out what to do. Something had gone wrong and all my cohorts have scattered. I find Susannah and try to hand her a leather binder full of blank envelopes. She takes them and we go into a store to find a bag to put them in. I grab a $34 leather backpack and hand it to her but she has to look it over. She asks me if it comes in "Vichy Brown." I tell her just to take and she starts making a scene. I grab her hard and drag her out of the store, reprimanding her for potentially getting us caught. At the door, we split up and I walk through the mall to exit. I walk by a Korean restaurant that's renovating. There are some customers inside and they're all eating mandoo dumplings.

Once outside, I see Susannah coming from around the corner and I try to put some distance between us. Someone throws a live fish onto the doorstep and I hop over it, nearly slipping. I get my phone out and try to remember the number for the heist leader. I scroll through my calls to last Sunday night at 12:08am (there are also pictures that accompany all the calls). I continue walking quickly as I call him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home