Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm at home in the midst of some strange goings-on. Susannah and a young gay man are in bed asleep. I lock the door so that people won't discover them and freak out. Another guy is stuck inside the tea kettle. I take the kettle off the warming flame and ask the guy if he's hot. I start running cold water over the kettle and I hear him squirm and fuss. A weird looking frog jumps onto the sink from out of nowhere and I start to freak out. I see a bunch of other crustaceans and other creatures crawling about and I start getting stressed out.

Later...

I'm walking with Gene Hackman to his townhouse. He needs us to do something with his estranged wife. I buzz his house and a recorded message (from him) comes on in English, then German telling us to leave a message (the wife's name is Von Something).

Gene lets us in and we enter his surprisingly small townhouse. His wife is sleeping in the bed and we tiptoe to avoid waking her. A man enters and hands my companion a gun. In the next room, Natalie Portman is asleep in bed and I tell one of the guys (a large henchman) to go in the other room and be quiet.

George Lucas appears and we begin talking with him. It seems like Gene and George are sharing a mistress (Natalie). George begins to leave but is dawdling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home