Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm aslee and dreaming that I'm talking to Gus Van Zant. He tells me he wants to make amovie with good anal sex in it. I tell him I'd like to have some good anal sex. He tells me that Shannon Doherty is the only actress interested in doing it with a guy. I tell him that I'd LOVE to have anal sex with Shannon Doherty.

I wake up and tell this dream to Susannah. We've been sleeping on the street for some reason. I pull my pajamas on as we gather our things. I'm annoyed and demand that we not sleep on the street again. I see a minivan parking on the curb near us. Inside are two men with their faces painted with white skulls. There are also pinstripes and NY Yankee logos painted on their faces. They get out with baseball bats and I realize they're going to rob us. As they approach me, I tell them I have no money. As they yell at me, I pull my pockets out to show them. They hit me in the back with the bats and tell me get down on the ground. Then they tell me to run. I grab Susannah and beg them to let us both go. They tell us to run but I see them pull out pistols. We start running for our lives, hoping they won't kill us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home