Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm in a little dive in Chinatown for lunch. I check out the menu on the board on the wall and order noodle soup w/ fish balls. I notice a party of 6 or 7 at the next table making some noise. Two or three of them have hoods made of raw meat on their heads. For some reason this doesn't seem weird to me. Then I notice that they are teenage children chained together. I'm suddenly very disturbed and decide to call the police when I'm done eating. I'm now eating by myself outside. I finish up and go inside to pay. In line are three people from that group behind me in line. Two of them talk about being divorced. The other one gets a broom and says, "Well, if you're paying, add that to the bill." I pay for my lunch and get a bottle of water.

Later, I'm working at a store and head out the back to go on break. The owner runs into Matt Dillon and they talk and walk out of the store.

Later, I'm in a mall walking around looking for work. I come back and tell my friend that I've applied at several retailers.

Later, I'm on a bus with Sofia and a bunch of strangers. Sofia (who's a bit older) runs off down the aisle. A guy intercepts her and holds her. I tell the people in my row that sometimes she only wants to be held by a man instead of by a woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home