Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm in an old school building after hours. I head into the bathroom and run into Lou Diamond Phillips. We enter together and I see a large rat-like creature. I kick at it and it runs off. Lou also notices something small & disgusting and stomps on it. I look down and see another small dead rat. We comment on the disgustingness of it all. I want to talk to him but he is on his cell phone. I hear him say, "This is Wu, first name Wuzy..."

I decide I need to wash my feet since I've been walking on these disgusting floors. I go get a few towels and come back in to wash my feet in the sink. There are two separate taps for hot & cold and I alternate splashing my feet with each. As I finish, I see a few students in the hallway. I decide to get out of here before the big rush of students. I hear a few teachers in the hall talking about a fire drill or fire alarm. I dry off my feet and try to put on my jeans. I'm having trouble getting into them and don't want the people in the hall to see me pant-less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home