Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm part of a police task force trying to track down one of our own agents who has gone astray. He's a tech expert who may or may not have been scapegoated. Several of us are sweeping the building, making our way to the basement, guns drawn. I make sure to keep my finger off the trigger. In the basement, we take a look at all the equipment we've been developing. We're pretty sure the rogue (Kurt Russell) will come back for them. I instruct a fellow agent (Bob from poker) to disassemble or seperate the equipment from the batteries. As we're doing so, I see a shadow creeping outside the window. I take one other agent and we head outside to intercept him. As we approach the storm door to the outside, we see several men carrying a bodybag among large bags of mulch. They are loading the bags into a warehouse above us. We run out with guns drawn and tell them to drop the bags. We order the other men (all Russians) to come out of the semi trailer. Several young children are milling about and we tell them to sit with their hands visible. A young man comes out of the truck and begins to sit with the smuggled children but we wave him over to sit with the abductors (just in case he's an accomplice). We keep our guns on them and wait for backup.

Later...

I'm leading a large ragtag group of people through hostile territory (not sure if we're people wading through zombies or vice versa). I keep counting our numbers as we travel.

Later, once we reach safety, I encounter a metalsmith who's trying to repair a lead ball I'd lost. He didn't have the right size and is looking at a blueprint to make sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home