Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm looking down at an aerial view of a huge parade. As it porcessees thru, I see people gathered on the sides of the street to watch. There are many areas along the street where people aren't allowed which makes me realize I'm watching a parade from a previous year.

Now on the ground, the police allow me & the other spectators to come up next to the railing along the parade route. I'm eating a salad & offer it to Greg who's with me. I tell him I've already had a sandwich so he can have as much as he wants. He asks me if someone can give him a ride home. I think for a mninute and go through all the people who drive. I tell him that John is going to Queens but there is someone going to Long Island who could drop him off on the way. My allergies are bad & I look around for my medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home