Wednesday, September 07, 2005

We're in the middle of a large natural disaster/zombie infestation. I'm traveling with a group of people on a bus through the city. There has been rumors and theories spreading around about what the zombies are and where they come from. As the president of the USA (traveling incognito), I'm trying to restore order to the country. I tell one of my agents to find out immediately who's spreading the information. The agent, Chris Ferguson, alng with other agents begin asking around the bus. I watch as the word spreads and keep an eye on any suspicious characters. Chris brings back a 40-something businessman and nods that he's the one. I signal for all my people to get off at the next stop.

The bus turns a corner and we get off at UK's campus. I make sure we're not being followed. I ask the busniessman how he knows what he knows. He tells me that a government agent told him. I ask him why someone would tell him. He says that the agent felt sorry for him. One of my people suggest we go eat at a restaurant near campus. I ask him where it is and he tells me it's where the Kentucky Theater used to be. The businessman tells me the agent's name was Halliwell Burton. I ask him what the agent looks like and he tells me he's an older guy, reminds him of the former head of the CIA, someone who sees things in black & white. As we continue toward the restaurant, I suspect that the agent is a Republican rival of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home