Friday, August 12, 2005

We're on vacation at a B&B and I'm playing with a toddler. He's my son (though he's white) and we're wrestling around on the ground. I get the occasional guilty feeling about being intimate with him and brusj them off.

Later...

I'm trying to escape somewhere with two men in SWAT gear who remind me of Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. As go up a flight of stairs and one of them grabs snow skis. I complain about not wanting to ski. Then one of them runs upstairs with lots of thick string and begin rigging something. We go back downstairs, trying not to get tangled in it. i pass a college student going upstairs and I tell him to be careful. He casually says, "Oh, you're doing the Bjorn-string transfer, huh?" as if he knows exactly what it's about.

Back in a room, a guy I know is at a small ping pong table. He wants to play and I begin clear the table of all the stuff on it. As I move cups of espresso, I see my cup of coffee has curdled. He begins hitting the ball across and I tell him to wait until I've cleared the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home