Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm in front of my parents' old house on Otter Creek. A car pulls up and drops off an old lady. She comes up to me & asks if I'll take her grocery shopping. I go inside the house and tell my dad to put on some clothes. He runs into the bedroom in his underwear. I feel obligated to take the lady shopping since she lent me her car indefinitely.

Later, I'm in a brothel that looks and feels like Entertainment Outlet. I find a young Russian girl I like and ask her how old she is. She tells me she just turned 21. I don't feel good about getting together with her and trying to find a manager to confirm that she can work at that age. After running into several managers who are on the phone or look busy, one manager tells me that the girls here can work at 21. I go back to the girl and tell her the good news. She's shy and looking forward to serving me. i tell her I want a blowjob and to fuck her up the ass. We look for a room but they're all taken. We go to a nearby movie theater (that's showing a crappy sci-fi flick) and talk to the manager about using one of his back rooms. An employee comes out of a back room and tells us that it's after their usual hours and they don't have one available. We're dissappointed and try to think of an alternative. I don't want to check into a hotel since she's Kristen Bell and I'm Togher Grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home