Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm at home playing poker w/ Merrill, Silas & Brad. We're waiting for Brad to act and he sits there looking at us. We prompt him to act but instead he reaches into a bag for something. He sits and fiddles with something as we impatiently tell him to play. He sits and smirks at us and does something that drives me over the edge. I begin yelling at the top of my lungs at him, berating and insulting him. I tell him he can sit there all he wants but we're going to kick him out of the group and keep his money. I turn to Merrill to get her approval and she says nothing.

Brad is now miniaturized into the size of a toy and I put him and all his stuff into a bag and take him outside. I go down half a block and leave everything out with the neighbor's trash.

Back inside, I ask Silas and Merrill if I was too harsh. They don't really say anything to me. I hear my mom and grandmother in the room next door. I go in and hear someone in bed. I ask who it is and hear both my parents answer in the bed. I tell my mom that I want to go upstairs to see grandmother and she tells me to go ahead. I hear my grandmother crying as I climb up a ladder to her attic bedroom. She's in bed holding Sofia and telling her how mature she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home