Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm at someone's wedding trying to hit a woman (Tamara?) with silverware and other objects. I'm now lurking under the deck while she (now Ileda) is walking above me. As she leaves climbs under the deck & crawls under someone's chair to get out, I follow her. The person we've crawled under is Madonna (who's a party guest). I tell her it's hard to be mad at someone who's getting married. I go and find my parents (who are the one who just remaried), My dad just took off his tux (which is actually an old jacket of his) and asks me what he should have worn. He's also complaining abou the officiant. "Can't you have gotten someone whose booming voice could have addressed the whole room?" I'm annoyed because I was never in charge of this affair. Then I realize that this is only one possible future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home