Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm wandering around Rocketship looking at graphic novels. There's no one there as I peruse the shelves. There are a couple of old arcade games and duck behind the curtain to check one out. It's a Star Wars game that only costs a dime to play. I pop in a dme and begin playing. It's a live action game and looks more like a movie than a video game. I'm flying in an X-Wing or A-Wing trying to take down AT-ATs. As I fly around the game, I come face to face with a craft flown by Darth Vader. I start blasting the front of his ship, cracking his windshield. He uses the force to hold it together and I begin mashing buttons like crazy. I finally destroy his craft and capture Vader.

The owners of the store return and I make my way out.

Later...

I'm playing the first or second hand of a tournment. We're using a 4 color deck and I'm looking at a straight flush draw on the turn. John moves all-in and I call. There is some commotion and we have to move the game into another room. Marion is trying to run things and I'm getting annoyed with her lackluster leadership. She gets one of her lackies to continue the hand and they put out a flop. I get irritated and remind her that we're already at the turn and all we need to do it flip the river card. John flips over 4 cards QJJT 2 suits and can't remember which two cards were his. I get really irritated at everyone and demand that we do this right. Marion is younger & very arrogant & keeps ordering a subordinate to deal the cards. I complain to another player about her behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home