Monday, September 26, 2005

We're living in a high rise buidling waiting for our manager applicant to arrive for her interview. She shows up directly from the airport while I'm still eating my lunch. I te;; her I hope she doesn't think me rude for eating while we talk. She puts her resume & other things in a small locker and I retrieve the resume to look it over. I keep perusing the resume, not sure of what to ask her. On the resume are multiple choice questions but I don't feel like asking her. She's very chatty and keeps talking nervously. I tell her that I'm trying to spend less time at the business and more time with family. I tell her that she'll have to drum up business since my restaurant is inside a residential building.

We got outside and walk around as we chat. I suggest we can go back to the house, pick up a few things and walk up to the store. She tells me she'd like to get a little breakfast. I tell her she can get breakfast sandwiches on the corner at Dizzy's or a few doors down at the Fall Cafe. As she heads to Dizzy's, I see Greg and go talk to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home