Sunday, October 23, 2005

A little toddler has run loose and is scurrying under some counters in a restaurant kitchen. I run around trying to find her before she gets burned or hurt. I see a line of children and I keep pulling kids out of the line until I find the right one.

Later, I'm kidnapped a toddler from a family and I'm about to have my way with her. Her family comes to me and consents to my wishes. I have my way with her on a pier as they discuss her financial future. We look through some family reunion pictures. There are lots of very tall people in the photos, including lots of women in some sort of cultural garb. I note to Tom that he has a lot of tall relatives. I also comment that the people look like rednecks even though they're from Indiana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home