Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm on UK's campus trying to find my way to a class. Eventually I get to the store where I work and begin training a new guy. As I show him the ropes, I have to climb up onto a wire shelf and put on music. As I throw on some industrial music, I'm actually DJing a show at WRFL. I tell the new guy that I can train him on this board, that it's an exact replica of WRFL's board. He calls me down to help a customer. She's a rich middle aged woman who asks me how to do something on a SIm City game. I attempt to show her but she gets impatient. As she leaves I tell her that it's a very addictive game. "Addictive? Really?" She asks. "Yeah." I say as I follow her to the door, "Sometimes I get obsessed with ROIs and get excited when my city makes a lot of money."

The songs on the stereo keep ending early & I have to keep climbing back up to put on another song. I find a CD by Afemi Toure and throw on a long track. I ask Susannah if she minds if I go to WRFL to do a show. "I'd love to go." She says. "Oh, you want to come with me?" I ask. I climb down and we head out, leaving the new guy by himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home