Thursday, November 10, 2005

Aliens have invaded the earth ala War of the Worlds. I'm in a basement with some woman and I try to escape through a tiny window. I carefully pry off the pieces of broken glass and open the window. I crawl out & help a woman up with me.

Now I'm with a friend as we run down some stairs into a basement to escape the aliens (who look like plants.algae spreading over everything) but find there's no way out. We hear something coming down the stairs & we latch the door. A small creature runs through the crack in the door, followed by a woman. We see it's a dog and her owner & are very relieved. I run through the basement looking for a weapon. It looks like an old person's house and I'm convinced that I'll find a samurai sword or something. I rummage through some things that look like weapons but they're all too flimsy or fake. I grab some kind of retractable weapon and we head upstairs. On the main level, I rummage through a teenager's room for something more lethal. All the while I'm convinced we need to head to Henry Clay where I have stashed a bunch of guns. My brother has them in his locker and I have his cell # to get the combination. As we head out of the house, we're harassed by several members from a gang. As we try to ignore them and walk away, my friend (who reminds me of Duane) says something to them and we have to run. I reprimand my friend, saying, "As long as their gang has more than 3 members, you should shut the fuck up." I tell my companions that we must outlast the aliens and survive.

We talk by some home made signs recruiting for a people's army of resistance fighters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home