Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm Tony Soprano and I'm enraged about something. I rampage through a large house throwing things around and smashing furniture. I go through the kitchen where Edie Falco (but not as Carmela) is cooking. I throw a few things around but she doesn't seem to notice. I storm outside into the large backyard where some people are lounging. I kick a few things around and hear someone complain that there are children around. I storm over to Janice and yell at her, she flinches at my approach. I shout, "You're always a bitch Janice but today I'm the fucking bastard. I'm sorry!" and storm off.

Later...

I'm in a cop show produced/directed by Steven Soderbergh. The intro shows a ghostly cop car pulling up in front of a store on a dark and snowy evening. A perp stumbles out of a car trying to get away and I pelt him w/ chnks of hard snow. The perp is played by Dave Chappelle and stumbles around until he finally falls over in the snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home