Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm in an old house (where I used to live) sleeping. I sleep fitfully and when I wake up I hear someone in the bathroom. I go out & see that it's my adopted sister Halle Berry. She's naked, having just come out of the shower. I sidestep the door to be polite & we talk. I tell her I'm going somewhere. She brings up having sex as a way to relieve stress about our respective spouses. We both bring up the fact that we're not actually related. I tell her all this talk is making me really horny. She comes out and straddles me and we begin kissing. She pulls off my pants and slides me inside her. We fuck for a bit but our coitus is interrupted for some reason.

Later...

I'm at a beachside cookout organized by Wade (who's a big time restauranteur). I'm helping him with some of the seafood. He tells me to bring certain people crab & shrimp & lobster. I try some of it myself and everything's delicious. Susannah has to work and had asked Wade to save her some food for when she got off at midnight. I put together a plate for her in case all the good stuff is gone by the time she gets off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home