Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm in a school or a cruise ship on vacation. I'm going up or down a flight of stairs when I spy a young woman with a terrific ass. I follow her and pull her aside. I tell her she has an amazing ass and she's a little flattered. I stand behind her and feel her up & her ass feels amazing. I try to find a private place for us to make out. We end up in a darkened stateroom and tiptoe around. I can see someone in one of the beds and we go into another bedroom. The woman gets in the bed and as I'm about to, Susannah comes in from the other bedroom and yells "What's SHE doing here?!" I stammer an explanation and the woman jumps out of bed. Susannah doesn't seem to be that mad and she goes back to her bed to change Sofia's diaper. I wander out of the stateroom.

Later, I'm running through the halls of the school and I pass a lot of people who are painted up and/or in costume. It looks like a big theatrical production is about to get under way. I run outside and down a flight of metal stairs. A small group of young black men are going up, on their way to a team Jeopardy tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home