Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm in a bar/lounge watching some guys play bumper pool. I recognize two of them as pool pros and comment to my friend (who might be George from poker) that they're probably playing for money. I walk to the door of the bar & look outside to see that it's raining. My mom is there and tells me that my dad just got written up in the paper and his store broke sales records as a result.

I look down the strip mall sidewalk and see Scarlett Johansson coming up to meet me. Her shirt is partly wet from the rain. I run back inside and tell George, "Sorry, I gotta go home to Scarlett Johansson." adding, "How is that even possible?!" I grab the stroller with my daughter in it (who's blonde and about 3 years old) and head out the door. I want to ask someone what her name is (I feel too embarrassed to ask Scarlett). Scarlett meets me halfway and takes over the stroller. She puts a rain cover over the kid and we head outside to our car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home