Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm walking around at night with a friend (Andy?). He goes up to a random car & hotwires it using a special key he has. We drive it to my parents' house. We're supposed to be going out to eat with a bunch of friends. They tell me to meet them somewhere to be picked up. Slightly irritated, we walk there and wait for them. Later, the car arrives to pick us up. It's a limo-sized car with a driver's seat in the back and the front. My mom is in the driver's seat & Edmond is in the passenger seat with a baby in his lap. My dad is in the rear driver's seat. I go to the middle of the car and find Bryan Gushiken there. I try to get the stroller in but it won't fit. I take Sofia out and put her in Bryan's lap and then put the folded stroller in with him. I realize there's no room for Andy and me and ask my mom why we didn't bring dad's car too. She says they didn't want to use it. I get really irritated and tell them we're going to walk back & get it. It's raining hard and I'm very annoyed.

Andy and I hike back to the house and I complain the whole way. He keeps looking at random cars and is tempted to take one. I ask him what happens if we get pulled over and he seems nonchalant about it. I ask, "We just say (in southern accent), 'This is mah brother's car...'"

I end up in a huge convention center trying to find a wedding party. There are lots of events and other weddings going on. Tom & Lynnette are with me and we are hurrying down the hall. I suggest we go down a particular hall (because it looks familiar) but they lead me down another. We end up in a back service corridor and eventually outside, far away from where we started. I get really pissed off that nobody's listening to me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home