Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Susannah & I are traveling through some ruins with some others. We puch Sofia along in the stroller through lots of connected construction sites. Most of the rooms and corridors are only studs and partial walls. Some of the rooms have lights and I turn them on as we go through. One room has a toilet that's constantly running. We get to one room where we have to crawl through a small space. Susannah goes through quickly and I ask her how deep the crawlspace is since I'm claustrophobic. She says it's not bad and tries to clear some of the sand & rocks to make it easier on us. I ask her how we can get Sofia through. She says, "Worry about your suits, my daughter will be alright." I notice that I'm wearing my blue suit. I take Sofia out of the stroller and hand her through a small hole to one of our companions. I'm thinking about breaking down the stroller but we manage to fit it through the crawlspace as is.

Later, I'm trying to sneak out of school w/ Roark. We pull the fire alarm and hurry through the crowds. We make it out side and head to a nearby building. We go down a couple of steps and try to pull open a large metal door. I peek through the crack and see that's it's a sculpture studio with a couple people in it. I pull the doors open and we hurry in, trying to look inconspicuous. We talk among ourselves as if we're students. The other people don't notice us. We we make out way through the building, we're not sure what we're supposed to be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home