Monday, February 20, 2006

Susannah & I and a few others are in a foreign country (Tuva?). I get separated from the group & wander the streets trying to find them. My phne rings & it's a music promoter telling me about a show in L.A. I tell her I'm overseas, "I'm in... damn, I forgot the name of the country... Mongolia, no, it was in "Genghis Blues"... Tuva!"

I trek up the side of a hill towards the road & a young woman comes up and tries to get me to go with her. Despite her urgent pleas, I can't go with her for some reason. I end up in a bar where a lady is trying to give me directions. She also tries to tell me about the currency exchange. She asks me how much money we have and separates our bills. We try to find out where the hotels/hostels are and she directs us to a nearby city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home