Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm joining an all-female firefighting squad (or I'm a female joining an all male squad). I'm trying to climb into the back of a moving truck (which is now a plane). The woman on board helps me and my mom in. Then she helps guide my mom back out, letting her freefall. She asks me if my mom knows when to pop the parachute and I tell her I don't know (though I'm not too worried about it). Later, on the ground, I see my mom come down. Her seat separates from her close to the ground and she floats slowly down. I tell her to pop the chute and she does, though it opens halfway as she hits the ground slowly.

We're at Tom & Lynnette's country home, Tom (though he's Martin from upstairs) and I are on the lookout for a bear roaming the property. We see it and I try to take a shot with my bolt-action rifle. I see Susannah, Lynnette and Everett coming into the house and I go to warn them about the bear.

Later, I look out the window to see Martin and someone (me?) in a large truck drive by. The top of the truck carries a sign/banner that says "Proposition (#)" and something about saving bears. I yell out the window, "Are you serious? Is that a joke?" Martin shakes his head and tells me that he's helping the local rangers catch the bear without killing it. Suddenly outside the window I see a huge animal (like a racoon or possum). I try to point it out to Lynnette but she can't seem to see it.

Later...

I'm changing Sofia's diaper with a friend's teenage daughter (a cross between John's girls and Frank's girls). I show her Sofia diaper. It's so full it feels like a breast implant. We play with it for a bit and I hold it up to her (non-existent) chest. We get into bed together and I spoon her. I start getting a hard-on and she asks me if I'm going to be able to sleep with her in bed. I tell her "Probably not." and she gets out of the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home