Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm in front of a large abandoned office building with a guy and a girl. The guy is shooting at targets hung on the windows with a cowboy-style revolver. At a few hundred feet away, he keeps missing. The girl and I are lying on the ground near the building. We get showered with glass shards and tell the guy (Dylan from 90210?) to stop shooting. We start picking the glass shards out of our skin. I'm picking shards out of the girl (who's Indian) and some of them look like large gems. I joke, "Hey, I got you a rock." She looks very serious and says, "Don't joke about that." as though she were Dylan's girlfriend but had feelings for me.

Now we're in a bedroom at a friend's house. I'm feeling the girl (now Susannah)'s breasts. We decide to have sex. I tell her to close the door so others wouldn't walk in on us. The friends are watching Chinese TV in the next room and it's pretty loud. Susannah goes out to the bathroom and I cover my naked body with the sheets and wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home