Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm inside a Reynolds Building-like art facility trying to look for a teacher who was supposed to give me a ride home.

Later...

I've parked my white Honda Accord on the street adn double check several times to make sure it's locked. As I walk away from it, I see a guy with a goatee get into it. I think he's someone who's supposed to be sharing the car but I'm not sure. I realize that my purse and ID and credit cards are inside and get frustrated. I walk down the street to the Chinese restaurant where I'm supposed to be meeting John for lunch. He's not there yet and I start to walk out. The waitress tells me in Chinese to sit and wait. I tell her I'm waiting outside. I notice plates of dumplings getting cold on the tables.

Outside, I keep thinking of who might know the guy who took the car. I'm thinking of calling Merrill, Marion or John but I don't have my phone with me either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home