Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm in a large high school bathroom trying to find a stall. I find one that's not too dirty & has plenty of toilet paper and sit down on the toilet. There's no door and I can see into the rest of the bathroom. A black guy walks in and I recognize him. He begins talking to me and suddenly we're outside. There's electronica playing and we're talking about me cutting an audio promo for him. In it, there's is trip hop, drum & bass as well as Rob D's "Clubbed to Death." As we discuss the promo, we start talking about high school. He's a few years older and it turns out that he was a senior when I entered high school. He tells me that he had a medical incident while he was DJing last night and that his liver and lungs switched places. "Yikes! Are you going to be okay?" I ask. He sort of shrugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home