Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm in a mall or a cruise ship looking for something to eat. I wander around and only run into 4 types of food, none of which look that appetizing.

I ride an elevator up to the 5th floor. At the 4th floor, the door opens and there's a lavishly dressed alien waiting (she looks like something out of the Star Wars prequels). I make a loud threatening noise and scare here. She jumps and the elevator keeps going up. At the 5th floor, I realize I need to be on the 4th floor so I go back down. I look at my reflection in the wall of the elevator and notice my hat is way too big. I keep trying to adjust it. Back on the 4th floor, the door opens and I stalk past the still-scared alien. I walk through a hallway lined with food. I want to eat but realize I'm pretty full.

Later, I'm looking at photos of poker players. In several, Howard Lederer and company are dressed in quilted Chinese jackets and look quite out of place. In another, a bunch of pros are posing on a yacht. The inscription reads "Poker champion and two-time cable installer (so & so) is seen next to Howard Lederer, TJ Cloutier, etc" I start to hear about all the pros taking a trip together out into the arctic. I walk by some of their equipment and wonder out loud why they're always going on cold weather adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home