Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm in a student apartment complex talking with AJ (or some other Japanese American guy) and his brother/roommate. He's trying to blame me for the damage in his unit. I get really angry and start yelling & pointing towards all the damage. "Was I the one who let the walls get like this? Was I the noe who set this paper towel dispenser on fire (I vaguely remember being responsible for that)?" I look around and see the devastation (the place has no ceiling and almost no walls - like a bombed out building in Kosovo. AJ's mom's also there trying to blame me for damage.

I walk out into the hallway to look for a mechanic. I see several young Mexicans guys hanging around. One of them goes into a mechanic's shop while the others razz him about it. I follow him in, looking to have my oil changed. I realize that I'm naked and carrying a pillow and run back into my room to get dressed.

I walk through a doorway and into another part of the building. There are maids leaving for the night. They are all dressed in cheap-looking trenchcoats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home