Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm playing poker on a large bed with a woman, a man and a little girl. I'm in the big blind for $3. The man UTG calls, the girl calls and the woman completes. I think I saw the woman peek down at QQ. I look down at KK and push my remaining $11 into the pot. The man thinks long & hard about it while the woman starts to stack up her chips for a call. The man says he's trying to figure out if he has pot odds to call (he has about $20-something in his stack). He finally folds and the woman calls. She flips up QJ and I ask her if it's her hand or the little girl's. She doesn't give me a clear answer. She flips up the board cards all the way to the river but shows about 7 or 8 cards instead of 5. I'm confused and ask her what's going on. I see there's a K and 2 JJ among the board cards. I flip over my cards & see I have K9 offsuit, not two Kings. I tell her it looks like everyone messed up this hand and that I misread my cards. She doesn't know what to do and I suggest we pull back our chips and replay the hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home