Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm in a hotel with an ex-girlfriend and AJ. The ex and I are having sex in her room. She's thin and I fondle her small, firm breasts. Afterwards, in the middle of the night, I sneak into her room to have sex again. We're trying to do it secretly and not wake up AJ or have anyone else find out. We're trying to figure out where to do it. I suggest we have anal sex in one of the bathrooms. I scout around the hotel suite and make sure it's not too close to AJ's room. Suddenly a short, middle-aged man bursts in and says something & leaves. I'm startled and follow him out, asking, "What did you say?" Out in the hallway I see him and several cleaners going into hotel rooms to clean. I lock the door behind me. AJ is also awakend by the commotion. I search the suite for privacy in vain. I suggest to the ex that she wait for me and that we can have sex at my house after I take my wife to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home