Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's early in the morning & Susannah has to leave for work. I look out the window & see that two guys have parked their SUVs in our driveway. They're snooping around Hal & Nancy's place, lookingin the windows & making notes of things. One of the cars is dark green and the other is maroon with "Brinks" on the side. One guy moves the green car but the other guy continues to look through windows. I'm nervous about confronting them but finally open the window and say, "Hey, you're in my driveway & we need to get out." The guy looks at me defiantely & says, "So?" "So, you need to move or I'll call the cops." I reply. He considers this for a moment but still doesn't act to move the car. I head out the side of the house to take down his license plate number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home