Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm working inside a secret headquarters filled with computers & large monitors. I venture into the parking lot & see 6 or 7 suburban moms suddenly all pull out of parking spaces & start to drive off. I scramble up a small hill and get right into the path of traffic but all the cars just part around me. I turn around and notice that I'd left the door open to the HQ and exposed our clandestine operations. I run back inside & announce, "I don't know if this is anything or not but I just saw 6 or 7 suburban moms-types pull out of the parking lot simultaneously." Before anyone can react, I spot a missle headed right for the HQ. I immediately know it's locked on me and I make a run for the ravine outside. The missle passes over me and I consider diving into the nearby lake to avoid it. I also consider turning into my Human Torch form to lure it away from the HQ.

I escape to a rooftop where I meet up with the Fantastic Four (who are all in various states of night dress). We compare notes & realize we've all been targeted. Johnny Storm has burned up all his clothes & is looking for his suit. Ben Grimm jokes that this is the first time the president has been evacuated.

Later...

Susannah & I are Chine getting married. A bunch of people are gathered at our hotel (which is like a house) preparing for the festivities. I see Nicole Kidman in her small villa across the street. Suddenly, the lights in her villa go dark & I begin to worry it's haunted. I wait & watch awhile anxiously. I see Renee Zellwegger & her daughter go inside to check on Nicole. A little while later, they all come into our suite. Nicole is trying hard to act normal but is obviously very distraught. Fighting back tears & forcing a smaile, she says that she'd love to come to China again to meet my family & wished we would have a great wedding. I suspect that she's been haunted by the child she lost when she was with Tom Cruise. She wanders through the room in a daze as everyone sits in awkward silence. Susannah tries to break the tension & talke to Nicole, "So, you were the top salesperson..." "...In January." Nicole says, forcing a smile but still not looking at anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home