Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm walking through a dark & cavernous art gallery alone. As I walk through, I turn on lights to see the exhibits on the walls. There are a few young women walking by themselves and I pay them no mind. The gallery is long & the wooden floors are old & paint-covered (it all reminds me of the Reynolds Building). I turn on more lights and begin to survey the art studio. There are huge pieces of graffiti are strew about and I begin to put some together on the walls. A young woman comes up to me to ask about the work and we talk about the days when I went to school here.

Later, I'm hauling a box od DVDs from an old closed-down store to the new store I'm opening. It's a ways to go and I take the Subway. I go back to the old store with a friend/helper and we try to figure out how to haul the rest of the DVDs over without a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home