Thursday, July 08, 2004

Thursday, July 8th, 2004

I’m trying to chase Salty back into her cage but she’s way out of reach. I grab a bottle of 409 and spray her. One burst hits her in the eye and her eye instantly turns white & milky. I spray her a few more times and she runs into the bathroom.

As she jumps into the bathtub, I realize the cleaning spray is hurting her and I go to reach for a towel to dry her off. As I reach down to towel her off, I notice patches of her fur is gone and replaced by blue and white patches of skin.

Later…

I’m going somewhere with my mom and some others. As we park the car, my mom lies down in the backseat to sleep. I get her up and tell her she can sleep when we get there.

Later, I’m talking to my employee, a young black woman. I’m telling her to park her car at the gas station near the store and make friends with the gas station employees just in case something happens. I tell her our store doesn’t have the best location but that I’m planning to move it when I can. She feels a little nervous about working alone and I give her my cell phone number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home