Monday, August 04, 2003

Thursday, July 3rd, 2003

I'm in the bathroom of a school. I've removed sections of the shower stall and I've been able to dive down deep inside a series of tunnels. I've been able to travel down quite a ways thanks to a series of instructions I'm getting along the way.

Deep inside, I watch as my wedding ring (or some other important item) slips down into a snowbank. I pass a deep-sea diving vehicle inbedded in the snow. It becomes clear what I must do. I have to wait until the snow melts to dive down and retrieve my item. I make my way quickly back up to the top.

I leave the bathroom to look for a teacher (Jennifer Milich?) to get more directions and help getting back down there. I pass through several offices but can't find her. In one office, a man stops me. He's on a desk trying to string up some clocks or artwork to the ceiling. He asks me to help. I begin to help but realize I have no time. I tell him so and leave.

Later...

I'm bringing lunch back to the office to eat. I need to talk to my boss Jeanne (from SF Gate) so I head to her desk. She's eating lunch with Pete Hrabak (from WRFL) and another person. I go into the bathroom to get a chair. When I come out, they've arranged their chairs so I can't sit with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home