Monday, August 04, 2003

Friday, July 4th, 2003

I'm in a hotel room with Susannah, a woman who's staying with me, and one of our regular male customers. We're helping the woman by letting her stay here since she's in some kind of trouble.

The guy starts asking me about an import CD. I start writing down the info to look into it for him. He starts giving me a whole list of titles to order. As I try to keep up in my notepad, I tell him to repeat a title I missed. (I'm lying in the bed and he's standing over me as we do this) He starts yelling at me, "I just told you the title! Try and keep up!" I get out of the bed and tell him sternly not to yell at me.

Now the woman starts acting up, yelling and throwing our things around. To restrain her, I throw her onto the bed. I get on the phone to the police but can't get through. I hang up and say to the two of them, "Well, it's your lucky day. I can't get through to the police so get the hell out of here!"

I kick them out of our room. The woman leaves without most of her clothes and belongings. I grab some of her things and get ready to throw them outside at her. Susannah tells me not to bother. I go outside the room but don't see them. Instead of throwing her things out, I bring them back into the room and toss them onto the floor.

I'm extremely pissed at how rude they both were. Susannah seems less fazed and says, "They're just assholes." I tell her that customers have always been a pain but never that rude.

Later...

I'm trying to remember my day with AJ but realize we never ended up going to the Cyclones game. Then I realize we never went to see T3 either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home