Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm going into a building trying to evade some nefarious authorities. We hide on some unfinished steel beams as the evil fire inspectors & officials go by. I continue along down a long flight of stairs with a Chinese man. When we get to the bottom of the stairs, someone throws down two chairs to prevent us from coming back up and then tosses an incendiary. We run as the the fire spreads. We run through a large Chinese restaurant kitchen as all the staff panic and scatter. In the huge basement complex, there seems to be no escape. I jump onto a counter and begin trying to batter down the window frames. Once broken, I jump out the window into a courtyard. I begin helping others over the ledge and to safety. Someone hands Sofia over the ledge and I tell her not to argue or fuss and to run to the far wall. I help another kid and an old man over and the old man insists on helping. I tell him to be with his kid. After a few more people, an androgynous young man who has been helping me seems to be giving up. I drag him over the ledge and carry him on my shoulders to the far wall. I drop him there and ask him/her to watch Sofia as I go back to help more people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home