Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm busting a large group of mobsters and their families.  As everyone sits on the floor handcuffed, a young kid comes up to me and says he/she wants out.  I get very emotional and start berating the mob wives about bringing up their children into a life of crime.  Among the unrepentant wives are Emily & Sarah Sartini.

Later...

I'm in Chris & Lisa's apartment when we discover a bird stuck in a cabinet.  We decide to release and everyone goes out into the hallway.  The bird (a pigeon?) tells me it has a bad leg and that's why it hid out in the apartment.  While everyone else (including John) start heading down the stairs, I ask that we take the elevator for the gimpy bird.

Once released, I watch the pigeon take a younger pigeon out for diving lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home